Job Title: Records Clerk (7 Fresher Jobs) (Bank of Uganda Jobs)
Organization: Bank of Uganda (BoU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Archives Desk
Job Ref: BA 6.01
Bank of Uganda Jobs: The Bank of Uganda (BoU) is the Central Bank of the Republic of Uganda. It was opened on the 15th August 1966. It is 100% owned by the Government of Uganda but it is not a government Department. Bank of Uganda conducts all its activities in close association with the Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development (MoFPED). Bank of Uganda is responsible for monetary policy and maintaining price stability.
Bank of Uganda Jobs: The Records Clerk will be tasked with conducting Document Conversion and Retrieval Services in the Bank Archives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out document acquisitions, accessions and appraisal.
- The incumbent will conserve and preserve records.
- Produce and process Microforms (Microfilms and Microfiche).
- Carry out quality control of scanned and digitized images.
- The incumbent will also verify each physical document scanned with the digital document images.
- Search and Retrieve Records.
- Correctly index records in the Archives database.
- Arrange and organize the Archives Repositories.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Conserved/preserved records.
- Quality images scanned and digitized.
- Well processed and developed microfiche and microfilms.
- Up to-date Accessions lists.
- Classified records (Files).
- Up to-date Archives database.
- Properly shelved records.
- Reports on work accomplished within specified periods.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the Bank of Uganda jobs should hold Diplomas (distinction or credit) in Library, Records, Archives or Information Management from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in Records and Archives Management.
- Good records management skills.
- Strong IT and Communications skills.
- Team work
- Good planning and organizing skills
- excellent communication skills
- Age: Between 23 to 30 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates must send application letters which should be accompanied by:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae. Candidates MUST use this BoU Curriculum Vitae to send their Curriculum Vitae, Download Herewith copies of academic qualifications, testimonials and professional training certificates, names and contacts of three referees.
The complete applications should be delivered to the Bank of Uganda Headquarters, Plot 37/45 Kampala Road and should be addressed to:
Human Resource Department,
Bank of Uganda,
P.O Box 7120,
Deadline: 6th February 2017 by 5:00 PM
Jobs in Uganda: Bank of Uganda Jobs – 7 Fresher Records Clerk Jobs