Job Title: Audit Assistant – Bank of India Jobs 2022
Organization: Bank of India (U) Ltd
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Infectious Diseases Institute Profile:
The mission of the Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI) is to build capacity of health systems in Africa with strong emphasis on infectious diseases through research, and capacity development. IDI has five operational areas through which it works to achieve its mission: Prevention, Care and Treatment; Training, Research and Laboratory services (provided through a partnership with the Makerere University-John Hopkins University Core Lab) and Outreach. IDI invites applications for the following full-time positions for upcoming US government (USAID) sponsored projects for delivery of services for HIV/AIDS and related health conditions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist the Head of Internal Audit with administering the daily activities of Bank of India (Uganda) Ltd
- To meet Audit Plan objectives in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance of regulatory guidelines.
- Review and recommend changes in internal audit controls.
- Review, assess and recommend changes in accounting systems and controls of business units.
- Make recommendations to Bank Management and suggest changes to the Bank’s Policies and Procedure Manuals, forms, Processes etc whenever it is required
- Assist with performing Fraud Audits
- Perform any other Audit department’s related duties as and when notified.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by management.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Degree in a Business related field from a recognized Institution
- CPA level 2
- Two (2) years working experience in audit in a reputable organizator Audit Firm is a MUST.
- Highly organized person, with ability to multitask with ease
How To Apply for Bank of India Jobs 2022
Suitable candidates should submit their applications along with their CVs in person to HR Department, Bank of India (U) Ltd, Head Office, Plot 37 Jinja Road next to National Water Offices, Kampala or email it to [email protected]
Deadline: 21 February 2022 up to 2:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug