Job Title: Compliance Assistant – Bank of India Jobs 2022
Organization: Bank of India (U) Ltd
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Bank of India (U) Ltd Profile:
Bank of India Uganda Limited was registered in Uganda in 2011 and the license was granted to by Bank of Uganda on 13.03.2012 under Financial Institution Act, 2004. Bank of India (Uganda) Limited officially started operations on 18th -June-2012 by opening its first branch in Kampala-Uganda. We have bouquet of personal and corporate banking, Instant Fund Transfers and lucrative Foreign Exchange products which can be further be customized to satisfy customer requirements. Our bank is wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of India, one of the largest public sector banks in India, established in 1906 and having banking expertise and tradition of over 100 years.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement BOIUL policies.
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and all departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Monitor and ensure Compliance to KYC guidelines and anti money laundering guidelines
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or related field
- At least three years of working experience in a reputable Banking Institution.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- An analytical mind able to see the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
How To Apply for Bank of India Jobs 2022
All qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications along with their CVs in person to HR Department, Bank of India (U) Ltd, Head Office, Plot 37 Jinja Road next to National Water Offices, Kampala or email it to [email protected]
Deadline: 6th June 2022 by 5:00 PM
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.