Job Title: Banking Supervisor – Bank of Baroda Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Bank of Baroda (Uganda) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala
Bank of Baroda (Uganda) Ltd Profile
The Bank of Baroda Uganda Limited, also known as the Bank of Baroda Uganda (BBU), is a commercial bank in Uganda and a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Indian government-owned banking and financial service company Bank of Baroda. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Bank of Uganda, the national banking regulator.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Marketing new and existing products and services.
- According full support to his/her superior for ensuring smooth functioning of the department.
- Supervise, control, support and guide the staff working under him/her for ensuring proper discharging of their respective duties.
- Providing satisfactory customer service and redressing customer grievances, if any.
- Monitoring, control and reporting daily transactions/ developments to respective authorities; Balancing of books and update housekeeping.
- Processing of credit proposals, appraisal, sanction, monitoring, follow up and recovery of advances A/cs, Renewal and review of credit facilities, Handling of sticky, stagnant and decreed accounts, pre and post sanction inspection for monitoring credit A/cs.
- Presentation of documents /bills for realization, and prompt clearance, follow up of long outstanding entries.
- Facilitating payment of valid instruments i.e. cheque, BC/Bills payable, DD, MT, TT, etc observing all norms/instructions and necessary follow up action; passing of vouchers within delegated powers; keeping proper custody of documents/security forms and other assets of the bank.
- Applicant should possess team building, computer and excellent interpersonal communication skills, besides high degree of integrity & confidentiality with ability to work with minimum supervision.
- The applicant must be a graduate with minimum Second Class degree preferably in Commerce/Accounting & Finance.
- Working experience in a Bank/Financial Institution will be an added advantage.
- Age: Maximum 28 years
How To Apply for Bank of Baroda Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates should send their typed applications with full C.V., names of two referees with self-attested photocopies of academic/professional/experience certificates, proof of age etc. should be sent to the Executive Director, Bank of Baroda (Uganda) Limited, 18, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 7197, Kampala.
Deadline: 25th March 2022 by 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.