Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Driver Cum Office Assistant – Bank of Baroda Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Bank of Baroda (Uganda) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala
Bank of Baroda (Uganda) Ltd Profile
The Bank of Baroda Uganda Limited, also known as the Bank of Baroda Uganda (BBU), is a commercial bank in Uganda and a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Indian government-owned banking and financial service company Bank of Baroda. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Bank of Uganda, the national banking regulator.
Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks. Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner. Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs. Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Driving Bank’s vehicles with utmost care and safety complying with rules of traffic, parking etc.
• Ensure the safety of passengers at all times.
• Washing of Vehicles, ensure good maintenance and safety of vehicles entrusted to the driver.
• To regularly clean the vehicle and ensure that it is maintained in a clean & tidy condition at all times.
• Maintain a log of all trips, daily mileage and fuel consumption.
• Work of messenger/office assistant, keeping the premises neat,
• clean and tidy in proper hygienic condition.
• Attending customers, visitors, guest of the bank.
• Arranging, preparing, serving tea, coffee, snacks etc.
• Filing and record keeping of bank’s record, voucher etc. properly.
• Delivery of bank’s documents as per the instructions.
• Any other duties assigned from time to time.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English. .
• Should be able to understand banking terminology.
• Should be obedient, honest, and loyal to the institution.
• Courteous to customers, staff and superiors.
• Having satisfactory conduct and track record.
• Should have valid Driving Permit.
Qualification: ‘O’ Level is preferable.
Experience: Similar experience in Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions / other reputed organization will be an added advantage.
Age: Maximum 30 years.
Remuneration: Bank offers an attractive pay package
Typed applications with full C.V., names of two referees with self-attested photocopies of academic/professional/ experience certificates, proof of age, copy of valid Driving Permit, e-mail ID & Mobile Telephone number etc should be sent in a sealed envelope to:
The Head (Administration) Bank of Baroda (Uganda) Limited, 18, Kampala Road, PO Box 7197, Kampala.
a. Envelope containing application must be clearly marked“Application for the post of Driver-cum-Office Assistant”.
b. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for the selection process as decided by the bank.
c. No communication will be sent to applicants whose applications not found suitable during short-listing.
d. Bank reserves the right to reject/accept any application and to relax/alter any condition without assigning any reason.
e. Bank reserves the right not to make an appointment as a result of the selection process.
f. Eligible candidates for the post of will undergo Road Test, Reserve Parking, Highway Code Road signs and driving theory to be conducted by the Uganda Police Driving Testing Centre, Naguru, Kampala, in presence of a Panel of Bank Official.
g. Thereafter the short-listed candidates will be subjects to a personal interview.
h. Final selection will be subject to finding the candidate medically fit by Bank’s Panel Doctor.
I. If any information with regard to Qualification, Age, Experience, and background checks etc. if found at any stage to be false the Bank reserves the right to cancel the selection appointment at any stage.
Deadline: 15th April 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.