Job Title: Debt Collection Officers – Banar Collections Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Banar Collections Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Banar Collections Ltd Profile
Banar Collections Ltd, a leading Credit consultancy and Debt collection agency firm in Uganda, offering services majorly to Commercial Banks, Government and Corporate Institutions
Realizing and meeting debt collection targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling outsourced debts and meeting collection targets in order to maintain a positive cash flow.
- Perform skip tracing activities involving looking for debtors whose whereabouts is unknown.
- Generate client debt cards and demand Letters and manage the escalation process.
- Allot collections to respective debt accounts, keeping debtor information and balances accurate.
- Support the debt portfolio management, for an accurate and up-to-date portfolio.
- Identify and manage sticky, non responsive accounts and/or escalate for case management.
- Handle client correspondence and ensure service level expectations and set turnaround time are attained
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law,Economics, Business Administration, Commerce or relevant field.
- Additional qualifications in Banking or Credit are an added advantage.
- Relevant work experience in a debt collection environment is an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Integrity, Innovativeness, Excellence, Assertive negotiation skills and ability to assess issues/situations
- Excellent communication skills, telephone manners and techniques and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and take responsibility.
- Ability to understand terms and conditions of contracts and outline a resolute collection strategy.
- Computer literacy is essential and mandatory.
How To Apply for Banar Collections Uganda Jobs 2022
Application letter, addressed to Administration Manager, with attendant CV and copies of academic qualifications can be delivered online at; [email protected]
Deadline: 7th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.