Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: 2 Programme Assistants – Ayuda en Acción Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Ayuda en Acción Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Ayuda en Acción Uganda Profile:
Founded in 1981, Ayuda en Acción is an international NGO that operates in more than 20 countries of Africa, Latin America, Asia and Europe. Ayuda en Acción is committed to the values that stem from respect for Human Rights and that believes in the need to generate changes that make social justice possible, by addressing the causes that cause inequality of opportunities, social exclusion and poverty. Ayuda en Acción has been in Uganda for over 20 years and is now in the process of establishing itself stronger, in order to expand impact by creating more partnerships and work projects implemented through partners as well as direct implementation.
Ayuda en Acción is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participate in programme planning for effective delivery of protection and sponsorship activities
• Develop weekly and monthly plans and ensure they are approved
• Mobilize community (children, parents/ guardians, and school management) to participate in all activities implemented by Ayuda en Accion in the sub counties of operation.
• Conduct field monitoring of all the Interventions undertaken by Ayuda en Accion in the targeted sub counties.
• Compile monthly reports to narrate programme progress, challenges, and way forward.
• Help to generate engagement from the communities, the children, and their families in the sponsorship programme.
• Timely processing and management of key sponsorship communication materials (semester 1 communication, semester II communications, group photographs, individual photographs, Kobo collect), and other sponsorship correspondences such as sponsor mails etc.) In line with Ayuda en Accion sponsorship standards.
• Participate in collecting and compilation of information for the development of reports (Quiero contarte, climate paper etc) in the district of operation.
• Participate in sub county and other sectoral planning/coordination meetings to represent Ayuda en Accion in the area.
• Participate in sector meetings with key protection and Livelihood partners at the sub-county and settlement level
• Participate in community engagement and advocacy meetings with key stakeholders; parents, school management committee, police, health officials and other development agencies in activities implemented within the parish.
• Closely work with Sub County authorities, and other relevant community structures at village, parish levels to ensure compliance with child wellbeing and safeguarding in all the Ayuda en Accion field activities.
How To Apply for Ayuda en Acción Uganda Jobs 2020
Interested candidates should send your application and complete Curriculum Vitae via the link below:
Deadline: December 23, 2020.