Job Title: 50 Call Centre Operators – aYo Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: aYo Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Namanve, Uganda
aYo Uganda Ltd Profile
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that is creating a future where everyone in Uganda uses insurance? By using aYo Recharge with Care and Send with Care, it’s now easier than ever to look after yourself and loved ones with cover that increases every time you load MTN airtime or send money using MTN Mobile Money.
The Telesales Agent will promote and sell aYo insurance solutions to MTN subscribers locally via phone call interactions as well as applying the cross selling and upselling dynamics to meet aggressive daily sales targets set by the business from time to time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing
- The ideal candidate should hold any relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with strictly certified documents.
- Working experience of 2 years in a reputable telesales/telecom environment/sales marketing company.
- Positive attitude towards life in general.
- Enthusiastic, upbeat personality; mature, professional demeanor.
- Strong Telemarketing/negotiation sales skills.
- Language proficiency (Multi-Lingual). English and Luganda are a must, any other local languages is an added advantage
- Troubleshooting & problem-solving skills is a must.
- Any Prior training and experience in the insurance industry will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (verbal), and strong interpersonal skills.
- Should be persistent, resilient and also should have strong persuasive skills
- Computer Proficiency -MS Office applications and strong multi-tasking ability.
- Alertness to quality, with ability to work quickly, accurately, and pay attention to detail.
- Aptitude for learning, understanding and applying concepts.
- Able to work within a team and work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Sense of urgency necessary to meet aggressive sales production targets.
- Ability to work in a very busy and goal-oriented sales- driven environment.
- Flexibility (Willingness to work various shift times will be an advantage).
How To Apply for aYo Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their updated CVs (word document preferred) to; [email protected]
Deadline: 31st April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.