Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Finance Clerk – Asili Farms Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Agilis-Partners Uganda.
Duty Station: Kiryandongo
Asili Farms Uganda Profile:
Asili Farms is a fully-mechanized farming company that manages dual-season production of high-quality maize and soybeans for supply to regional food processors. Asili Farms became operational in January 2014 and is currently farming on over 5,000 ha of land in Western Uganda under conservation agriculture and precision farming approach to maximize yields efficiently and sustainably
Roles and responsibilities:
• Provide effective, efficient and accurate financial, administrative and clerical services.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports of company financials, sales and operating budget actuals
• Perform weekly and monthly inventory stock counts
• Provide supporting documents for all work done to enable internal and external audits
• Provide information on procedures or policies for clients
• Perform business process reviews to ensure compliance
• Prepare sales and purchase documents
• Review requisitions for casual work activities to confirm accuracy before payment is effected
• Receipt all cash received and provide the original receipt to the payer.
• Receipt all cheques that have been received on their due date and provide the original receipt to the payer.
• Keep a register of daily cash, daily cash, and daily cheques both current and postdated.
• Issue cash according to pre-approved budgets and ensure proper accurate and timely accounting for the funds disbursed.
• Post transactions into QuickBooks and help with accounts reconciliation
• Accounts payable and Receivable reconciliations
• Supporting external audit activities by preparing and providing external auditors all the information needed
• Commit to comply with organizational Health and Safety practices and procedures.
• PR functions-uphold the goodwill of the company and be an upright ambassador of TJI in all the circles of engagement with stakeholder, both internally and externally
• Perform any other duties when called upon
How To Apply for Asili Farms Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs, academic documents and three references AS ONE PDF DOCUMENT to [email protected]
Deadline: 27th November 2020.