Job Title: Financial Analyst – Aquantuo Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
We bring the world to your doorstep by providing customized end-to-end air freight and sea freight services from the US, UK, Canada and China to Africa for individuals, small and large businesses at a fraction of the cost you pay to the competition.
We are looking for an individual to fill the role of Financial Analyst. They will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations as well as analyzing and reporting the company’s finances.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Track all accounts payable, Account’s receivables and reconcile payments made on all platforms.
- Follow up on concierge purchase requests made within the week.
- Create customer invoices and receipts in a timely manner for prompt payment of fees due, where needed.
- Review periodically to ensure that all payments received via third party payment processors are what are being deposited into our accounts.
- Review the company’s monthly payroll and prepare monthly payroll statutory deductions.
- Key contact on all local laws and regulations for tax and compliance purposes.
- Work with all third-party payment processors to resolve payment issues in a prompt manner and create an internal ticket to track until resolved.
- Overall month end closure activities, including various reconciliations to ensure that financial reports are submitted to the group within 8 working days of the month end.
- Ensure all utility payments, leases, loans, insurance policies are paid on time to avoid penalties.
- Preparation of annual/monthly budget and assess expenditure to determine where opportunities may exist for cost saving.
- Ensure all employees and contractors are paid no later than the 25th of each month.
- Develop a system to effectively track outstanding customers’ payments.
- Ensure financial projections for income are exceeded while expenses are minimized.
- Monitoring of the prepared budgets to ensure that spend is per budget, as well as analyzing and explaining causes of variances / deviations, if any, from budgeted figures.
- Ensure funds are always available to facilitate quick shipments of imports along with necessary customs and clearing fees.
- Work with other teams and management to achieve the company goal of ensuring payments are made through payment processor.
- Where necessary, work hand in hand with other departments to purchase, update, process, ship, clear and deliver packages.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or commerce or its equivalent
- Must have CPA/ACCA qualification.
- Must have experience working with accounting software, especially QuickBooks/Excel.
- Strong financial management skills.
- High level of professionalism and integrity, with good moral character
- Experience in the shipping/ logistics industry is desired but not a must.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Work experience required; 1 year
How To Apply for Aquantuo Uganda Jobs 2022
Please send your CVs, and academic certificates to [email protected]
Deadline: 27th July 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.