Job Title: Legal Officer – Appliance World Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Appliance World Ltd
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Appliance World Ltd Profile:
Appliance World Ltd is a leading electronics store with a range of appliances like refrigerators, cookers, washing machines, chest freezers, microwaves, small appliances, televisions, audios and many others. They are also the sole distributor of LG products in Uganda.
Legal Officers are responsible for monitoring all legal affairs within their organization. They handle both internal and external legal concerns, and are tasked with doing everything in their power to keep their organization out of legal trouble.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Legal Advice. Using oral or written platforms, Legal Officers will be expected to brief team of staff members on legal issues, potential liabilities and possible courses of actions
- Process Documents. Legal Officers will frequently need to write and review settlement documents, contracts, agreements, stock certificates and more
- Perform Research. Continuously research legal resources such as articles, codes, statutes, judicial decisions and more
- Identify Risks. Regularly analyze the actions and decisions of their companies in order to identify problem areas, suggest alternative courses of action and mitigate risk as much as possible.
- Direct Staff. Direct all claim adjusters, liability attorneys and other members of the legal staff. With proper leadership, the legal staff can proceed with clarity, efficiency and confidence and hopefully resolve the matter swiftly.
- The Legal Officer should hold relevant qualifications
- A minimum of three years of related work experience
How To Apply for Appliance World Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should send an updated CV and application letter to; [email protected] with your name and the position you are applying for in the Subject of the email.
Deadline: 6th November 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.