Job Title: 2 Study Coordinators – AMBSO Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Africa Medical and Behavioral Sciences Organization (AMBSO)
Job Location: Hoima and Masaka, Uganda
Reports to: Study Site Principal Investigator
Africa Medical and Behavioral Sciences Organization (AMBSO) Profile:
Africa Medical and Behavioral Sciences Organization (AMBSO) is a ‘Private Not for profit (PNFP) organization working in partnership with Uro Care Hospital, with Head offices at Nansana, along Hoima Road and satellite office in Hoima. AMBSO conducts a wide range of activities of public health interest including clinical research, community-based health surveillance research, programs for health Care services delivery and capacity building among health care workers and community health workers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and oversee study activities for the clinical trial sites
- Ensure quality data collection as per the protocol requirement.
- Supervise and support site specific study coordinators to ensure that activities are well coordinated in compliance to the protocol and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in activity planning, budgeting, logistic planning, participant recruitment as well as retention plan in accordance with the protocol.
- Participate in drafting, approval, and ensuring compliance to study Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Develop study progress reports, study documents that may be needed from time to time such as SOPs among other documents.
- Organize and conduct study meetings and staff protocol trainings as may be required for the study team to ensure the good conduct of study and compliance standards.
- Support and participate in quality control (QC) of documentation in line with the activity flow in accordance to the study protocol.
- Facilitate and monitor scheduled follow up including auditing of case report forms to ensure quality assurance.
- Work closely with site study coordinators to coordinate Laboratory, Pharmacy, Data, Community and clinical section activities.
- Perform physical examination and ensure that findings are accurately recorded.
- Review, classify and make action recommendations on all adverse events reported by the study team.
- Communicate with the study physician and PI to complete required action for reporting and management of adverse events and correct study forms for accuracy and completion daily.
- The applicant must hold a degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBChB) from a reputable institution
- He/ she must have a master’s degree in Public health or any health-related field
- Prior demonstrable working experience in handling clinical trial research studies
- Remarkable leadership and communication skills
- Up to date practicing Licenses from respective licensing bodies is a MUST.
How To Apply for AMBSO Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees to: Uro Care-AMBSO office-Nansana. (Behind Bukomero Seven sisters building, Nakuule Zone). Email to: [email protected]. (PDF file only).
NB: Please clearly indicate the Research site that you are applying for (either Masaka or Hoima) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 15th October 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.