Job Title: 2 Data Technicians – AMBSO Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Africa Medical and Behavioral Sciences Organization (AMBSO)
Job Location: Hoima, Masaka, Uganda
Reports to: Data Manager
Africa Medical and Behavioral Sciences Organization (AMBSO) Profile:
Africa Medical and Behavioral Sciences Organization (AMBSO) www.ambso.org is a ‘Private Not for profit (PNFP) organization working in partnership with Uro Care Hospital, with its Head offices at Nansana, along Hoima Road and satellite offices in Hoima and Masaka. AMBSO conducts a wide range of activities of public health interest including clinical research, community-based health surveillance research; programs for health care service delivery and capacity building among health care workers and community health workers.
With funding from Gilead Sciences Inc. and in collaboration with MUJHU care limited, AMBSO will participate in a six year multi-site PURPOSE 1 study that is aimed at evaluating the efficacy of Lenacapavir (LEN) and Emitricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide (F/TAF) in preventing HIV transmission among adolescent girls and young women (AGYWs) at high risk of acquiring HIV infection. AMBSO is seeking for qualified, committed and reliable professionals to work at its Masaka and Hoima research sites. Applications are therefore invited from interested persons to fill the position listed above.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Data entry and verification.
- Track participant clinic visits.
- Provide study team with organized files for data collection.
- Identify any inconsistencies within the source documents to the Data Manager for verification and editing.
- Maintain study records as per research requirements.
- Provide feedback regarding data issues to the study and project teams
- Participate in protocol team trainings and meetings.
- Assist the data manager to prepare weekly reports.
- Maintain professional GCP/HSP accreditation and complete study specific training as required.
- And any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Review of study records prior to expected visits to ensure required forms are prepared and filed appropriately prior to the expected visits.
- Review of paper and or electronic CRFS of all research participants to ensure adequate completion, consistency and accuracy prior to and or after the participant leaving the clinic.
- Completion of the visit checklist to document visit procedures are done according tothe study protocol and visit procedures.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Bio-Data Management or a related field is required.
- At least 1 year working experience in a related role.
- Experience in a clinical or public health setting is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, excel, email).
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly, good organizational skills and multitasking.
- Pay attention to detail with strong documentation skills.
How To Apply for AMBSO Uganda Jobs 2021
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees to: Uro Care-AMBSO office-Nansana (Behind Bukomero Seven sisters building, Nakuule Zone). Emails: [email protected]. (PDF file only). Please clearly
indicate the Research site that you are applying for (either Masaka or Hoima)
Deadline: 15th October 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.