Job Title: Accounts Assistant – All In Trade Limited Jobs 2022
Organization: All In Trade Limited
Location: Kampala, Uganda
All In Trade Limited Profile:
All In Trade Limited is a private Ugandan registered company incorporated in November 2008, dealing in provision and maintenance of reliable and affordable solar energy systems, power backup systems, electrical services, wind energy systems, power protection systems and other renewable energy solutions to the population of Uganda and the neighboring East African countries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining receipt register
- Banking cash and cheques received promptly.
- Make a utility bills report and pay bills on approval of the Accountant.
- Track supplies and verify stock received from suppliers as well as stock issued out from the warehouse/store or other designated storage places.
- Ensuring that all the relevant books for recording transactions are kept in good order and their right places as will be guided.
- Taking of the warehouse/store or other designated storage places by ensuring that the stock and all any other items are safely and securely stored. Should ensure that warehouse/store or other designated storage places have restricted access to only those individuals granted entry.
- Ensuring that all stock is well requested for and recorded on the stock card before being issued out.
- Ensuring that a weekly stock taking and reporting is carried out. The report should be submitted to the Accountant.
- Writing a weekly activity report for all operations in the week which should related to the weekly work plan. This report should be submitted to the Accountant together with the stock balance report.
- Maintaining Banking register.
- Preparing reports of cash and bank balances for verification by the Accountant and Managing Director.
- Writing cheques as well Tracking received and issued cheques alongside the Payment register.
- Maintaining the petty cash imprest and petty cash book. Manage all Petty Cash Accounts and verify that all Petty Cash Expenditure is recorded in the Payment Register.
- Maintaining a database of daily exchange rates.
- Preparing Journal Vouchers in respect of petty cash payments.
- Ensuring that all taxes due to the tax regulatory body and other statutory institutions are filed for returns and paid promptly.
- Ensuring accountability of all cash imprest and other cash advances.
- Preparing monthly Cash Flow statements.
- Ensuring that Petty cash and all-important documents/items are safely and securely stored.
- Performing any other duties that maybe assigned to you from time to time following the company financial manual/guidelines and procedures.
General Stores Maintenance
- Ensuring order and cleanliness of store premises.
- Separation of stock according to purpose and brands
Dispatch of materials to different sites
- Cross checking material requisitions sent from sites, getting approval and selecting the items out of stores.
- Loading items onto vehicles for delivery to site.
- Issuing of materials to staff
- Daily issuing of different material/logistics to staff who present approved requests confirmation of deliveries done
- The applicant must hold a Bachelors of Commerce/ Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance/ Bachelor of Business Studies.
- Stores management is an added advantage
- Two years of working experience in Finance/Accounts roles
How To Apply for All In Trade Limited Jobs 2022
All candidates should submit their applications and updated CVs to [email protected]
Deadline: Wednesday 27th April 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.