Job Title: Logistics Officer – Alight Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: American Refugee Committee (Alight)
ALIGHT Uganda Profile:
The Logistics Officer- Distribution Store will be responsible for Proper warehouse management in line with ALIGHT and UNHCR policy requirements, compute and record information, support community service in NFI distribution and reporting, Prepare monthly stores and stock/inventory reports, manage all warehouse related documentation.
Alight is formally American Refugee Committee Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as distribution reports and stock reports before dissemination
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer for the all the record and information relating to warehouse and stores.
- Compile and disseminate distribution summary reports.
- Record amounts of materials or items received, distributed and returned to the warehouse.
- Compile inventory balances and communicate to program
- Routinely conduct spot checks on the distribution.
- Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the stock movements in storehouse.
- Prepare weekly stock in and out stock movement reports for core relief items
- Periodically carry out self-auditing to ensure that correct records are kept, systems and procedures are followed, reporting times are met, etc. by use of designed checklists, stipulated expiry / perishable dates.
- Maintain and update good information/record system for easy reference (copies of all relevant documentation including delivery notes, requisition notes, purchase orders, and shipment, reports, etc.)
- Prepare NFI’s distribution and reconciliation reports at the end of every distribution cycle clearly indicating quantities dispatched, issued to beneficiaries, returns and losses.
- Prepare and submit monthly stock movement reports.
- Perform any other duties assigned to you.
- A minimum of a University degree in Logistics/Procurement /Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years of experience in supply chain management with a good understanding of donor and INGO procedures,
- strong organizational skills;
- Computer literate with hands-on MS Office programs, especially in MS Excel.
- A demonstrated ability to multi-task and process information into action as to not delay program activities.
How To Apply for Alight Uganda Jobs 2021:
All candidates should submit their applications and resumes online via the link below:
Deadline: 10th January,2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.