Job Title: Lead EcoSystem Build – Airtel Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Airtel Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Function: Airtel Money
Reports to: Manager EcoSystem Build
Airtel Uganda Profile
Airtel was launched in Uganda in 1995 and is Uganda’s most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunication sector such as: Pre-paid plans, Post-paid plans, International roaming, Dedicated customer care, One rate to all networks, Fax and Data, Call forwarding, Per second billing, Freedom Forever and Mobile Top up. Airtel Uganda Limited is the country’s fastest growing telecom company, and a subsidiary of Bharti Airtel Limited – a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 16 countries across Asia and Africa.
The Lead- EcoSystem Build is a commercial focused role, responsible for Airtel Money new product build, New integrations, and general project management. The role supports the business team with Technical consultation to commercial teams, portal builds, reduction of ambiguous transactions, improving RA and CX by product and system improvements and overall product and services go live coordination.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research and benchmark financial services in the region to identify opportunities to enhance the AM ecosystem.
- Identify, design and implement products and services to ensure AM ecosystem is best in class to offer multiple use cases, value and exceptional CX to AM customers.
- Working with the Airtel group and internal stakeholders, design and propose a 5 year AM ecosystem road map, recommend revenue and customer experience impacting products and services.
- Clearly capture and define all business team’s and partner IT change requirements.
- Liaise with IT to ensure user change requirements are well understood, and ensure all changes are as per approved CRs and user requirements definition.
- Support the business team to fully understand any IT requirements and specifications as communicated by IT from time to time.
- Coordinate the business team for all UATs, sanity tests and go live activities
- Support Business team with client technical discussion and needs assessment engagements.
- End to End management of all products and integrations cycle from inception to go live.
- Develop initiatives, products and solutions to materialize business growth, revenue and improved CX.
- Work with IT in prioritization of products and services to be developed.
- Manage and be accountable for the delivery of the integrations, CR and product development pipeline and trackers.
- Coordinate with Group Airtel Money for support and customization of products that address the Strategic eco system needs.
- Develop Project Plans for new products and manage the plans to Go Live stage.
- Monitor and evaluate the products & services performance after roll out.
- Development of FAQs and training manuals for all new AM products and services
- Training of trainers on all New AM products and services to include, Business, CX, Marketing, Finance and any other relevant team.
- Prepare timely management reports highlighting performance against set business KRAs for the Eco system build section.
- Maintain clear integrations, CRs and project trackers.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the line manager from time to time
- The applicant for the Airtel Uganda Lead- EcoSystem Build job should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social studies, commerce.
- Post Graduate qualification in Business, management information systems, project management or related field will be an advantage
- At least three years of experience in business, project management in an IT/ Fintech setting, coupled with client management
- Strong understanding of system development and integrations, sales process, good communication and people skills, understanding of the market.
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Business Acumen
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong training skills
- Excellent communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Creativity (out-of-the box thinking) and Commercial Acumen
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent driving skills
- Attach copies of all academic documents.
- Soliciting of influence of any nature will lead to an automatic disqualification.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not hear from us within 1 week from the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful
How To Apply for Airtel Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested candidates are invited to submit their applications to the email address below. Please attach your CV, academic qualifications and day phone contact.
Send an Email to: [email protected] and clearly indicate the email subject as “Lead- EcoSystem Build”
Deadline: 28th January, 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.