Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Data Manager – Airtel Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Airtel Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Head Data
Airtel Uganda Profile
Airtel was launched in Uganda in June 2010 and is Uganda’s most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunications sector. As a mobile operator airtel introduced affordable communication products and services that have transformed millions of Ugandans and businesses.
History of the airtel in Uganda;
CELTEL Uganda was the first Telecommunication Company in Uganda that was introduced in 1995 and transformed telephony by connecting people with the use of a mobile phone. In July 2007, CELTEL Uganda changed its brand name to ZAIN Uganda that was eventually changed to Airtel Uganda in 2010 thus joining a family of over 361 million customers across its operations at the end of May 2016. In May 2013, Airtel Uganda achieved a great success story having acquired Warid Telecom and growing to a family of over 8.9 Million customers and being the 2nd largerst telecom in Uganda.
To grow and maintain existing data customers as well as implement and ensure that the Data products are as per the agreed marketing submissions in respect to tariffs, product performance and customer experience so as to increase data revenue through increasing and retaining data subscribers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Increase Data Revenue Market Share
· Continually review the current product portfolio and ensure that it is in line with market trends and implement changes as per the agreed strategy.
· Leverage market research & get consumer insights into data consumer behavior and preferences to drive future promotions
· Monitor and track data initiatives and take remedial action where activities are off target.
· Launch initiatives to acquire Data revenue earning customers
· Conduct feedback sessions with internal and external customers on the performance of Data Products.
· Carry out daily revenue trends analysis and reporting to identify possible revenue enhancements.
·Monitor the post-launch performance of products in relation to generated revenue and customer satisfaction
· Carry out customer surveys and engagements with the outbound teams
· Manage the data portfolio tariff master
· Work hand in hand with Customer care to confirm understanding of new products and address customer complaints.
· Support the head of data in planning for the revenue and subscribers as per the Annual Operating Plan
· Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing position, with a focus on product development.
· Experience of Telecommunications Industry or FMCG marketing environment is an added advantage
· Passionate about Technology and Digitalization
· Able to operate in a performance driven organization
· Strong ethics, hands on approach
· Motivated, flexible and decisive with ability to convince and align groups with divergent views
· Customer focused
· Business awareness
· Strong analytical and strategic skills
· Excellent planning and organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Sets high personal standards and is goal oriented
· Excellent communications skills, both orally and in writing
· Excellent presentation skills
Interested Candidates are invited to submit their applications to the email address below. Please attach your CV, academic qualifications and day phone contact.
Send Email to: [email protected] and clearly indicate the email subject as “Data Manager”
· Attach copies of all academic documents.
· Soliciting of influence of any nature will lead to an automatic disqualification.
· We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not hear from us within 1 week from the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Deadline: 14th July 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.