Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Airtel Money Lead (School Fees) – Airtel Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Airtel Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Manager (Partner Acquisitions)
Airtel Uganda Profile
Airtel was launched in Uganda in June 2010 and is Uganda’s most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunications sector. As a mobile operator airtel introduced affordable communication products and services that have transformed millions of Ugandans and businesses.
History of the airtel in Uganda;
CELTEL Uganda was the first Telecommunication Company in Uganda that was introduced in 1995 and transformed telephony by connecting people with the use of a mobile phone. In July 2007, CELTEL Uganda changed its brand name to ZAIN Uganda that was eventually changed to Airtel Uganda in 2010 thus joining a family of over 361 million customers across its operations at the end of May 2016. In May 2013, Airtel Uganda achieved a great success story having acquired Warid Telecom and growing to a family of over 8.9 Million customers and being the 2nd largerst telecom in Uganda.
The position is responsible for revenue growth of the Airtel Money school fees segment and the relationship with the School fees partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Manage the acquisition of new business opportunities for both education institutions and strategic partnerships
· Understand client’s business needs and recommend the most appropriate Airtel money solutions and products.
· Manage end to end the new client onboarding process that includes acquisition, product design, development, user acceptance testing, contracting, client training, product usage and retention.
· Manage the product development road map for the school fees segment
· Develop initiatives, campaigns, products and solutions to materialize business and revenue growth in the segment
· Monitor and evaluate school fees partnerships, products & services performance after roll out
· Monitor consumption and revenue growth trends
· Conduct Daily, weekly, Monthly reviews to track and monitor performance against business targets.
· Own and maintain the school fees partner relationship with Airtel Money
· Own and track all school fees partner queries and support requests and escalations till they are resolved satisfactorily and communicate nature of resolution to the partner
· Timely reporting
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social studies, commerce or any other related field.
· Post Graduate qualification in Business, commercial/banking field will be an added advantage
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial or Business Development, sales and relationship management
· Strong understanding of all aspects of the product life cycle and relationship management
· Good communication and people skills, understanding of the market.
· Excellent Negotiation and project management skills
· Business Acumen
· Strong analytical and strategic skills
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong training skills
· Excellent communications skills, both orally and in writing
· Excellent presentation skills
· Creativity (out-of-the box thinking)
· Attach copies of all academic documents.
· Soliciting of influence of any nature will lead to an automatic disqualification.
· We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not hear from us within 1 week from the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Interested Candidates are invited to submit their applications to the email address below. Please attach your CV, academic qualifications and day phone contact.
Send Email to: [email protected] and clearly indicate the email subject as “Lead- School fees”
Deadline: 25th June 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.