Job Title: Fresher Technical Support Engineer (Voice Quality) – Aircall Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Aircall Uganda
Duty Station: Remote – Apac, Uganda
Aircall Uganda Profile:
Aircall is a cloud-based phone system designed for teams like customer support or sales teams. Aircall is a software that allows companies to get phone numbers in 30 countries, configure them in seconds and forward calls easily across their people.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our Voice Quality team in Paris. We are seeking candidates who have expertise with VOIP, WebRTC, and knowledge of QoS principals and implementation within enterprise networks.
You will work closely with our customers’ and support team to resolve complex problems with potentially very costly and far-reaching consequences.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Receive and respond to escalated customer requests regarding voice quality issues such as poor quality, robotic voice, reachability, network or carrier problems
- Replicate customer issue to be more productive, analyze logs
- Work closely with carriers for issues on their ends
- Handle a variety of complex issues dealing with various platforms, operating systems, applications, inbound / outbound calling, caller ID, calling features, etc.
- Monitor customer support metrics to proactively identify trends, recurring issues and levels of customer satisfaction
- Work with technical and engineering colleagues to diagnose, understand and resolve network and voice engineering issues
- Follow up with customers to ensure ongoing high levels of satisfaction
- Take ownership with internal and external stakeholders to define and resolve systemic issues, develop product enhancements and workarounds
- Recommend and support implementation of process improvement initiatives
- You have already at least a first experience working 100% remote
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a client-facing technical role for a SaaS or telecom business
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to make sense of something complex and explain it in plain English (French would be a plus)
- Comfortable managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment; you have to know how to organize workflows and be process orientated
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving network and VoIP QoS (Quality of Service) issues, and priority queuing – WAN & LAN
- Knowledge of Soft Switch and SIP providers
- Experience troubleshooting WebRTC applications is a plusIn-depth knowledge of VoIP systems and IP Protocols.
- Committed, ambitious, team player to the max, wearer of all hats, humble beyond belief
How To Apply for Aircall Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Click here to apply
Closing Date: Open until the link is unavailable
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.