Agri Exim Uganda Jobs 2022 – Junior Internal Auditor
August 30, 2022
Job Title: Junior Internal Auditor – Agri Exim Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Agri Exim Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Auditor
Agri Exim Uganda Profile:
With sustainability as our cornerstone, we founded Agri Exim to bridge the gap between industrious farmers and customers seeking the very best in organic & natural produce. We’ve been able to do that and so much more – from meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations to supporting our farmers at the grassroots level.
At Agri Exim, every day is rewarding. From interacting with the farmers on the ground to shipping products all around the globe, our team works tirelessly to make sure that we deliver the very best. Our workforce is our strength and our biggest asset. We are passionate about what we do, and our values remain grounded while we grow together.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a flexible audit plan using appropriate risk-based methodology, including any risks or control concerns identified by management, and submit that plan to the Management and relevant audit committee for review and approval.
- Implement the audit plan, as approved, including, as appropriate, any special tasks or projects requested by management and the audit committee; and report periodically on the status and results of the audit plan and the adequacy of resources allotted to the function.
- Determine whether the risk management, control, and governance processes within institution, as designed and represented by managements, are adequate and functioning
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control and risk management processes by the company
- Undertake review of systems of internal controls maintained by the company to safeguard financial and physical assets and making recommendations to correct any weaknesses
- Provide consulting and advisory services, beyond internal auditing assurance services, to assist management in meeting its objectives; and maintain a quality assurance program by which the function assures the operation of internal auditing activities
- Liaise with the external auditors as appropriate, for the purpose of providing optimal audit coverage of the company
- Review and report to management on significant issues related to the processes for controlling the activities of the company, including potential improvements to those processes
- Undertake such other activities deemed to be in conformity with the Institute of Internal Auditors standards for the professional practice of internal auditing
- Carry out special audits and investigations as may be required by the audit committee and/ or management in case fraudulent activity is suspected
- Carry out value for money audits to ensure that resources are acquired economically, used efficiently, deployed effectively and adequately protected; in achieving plans and objectives in operations, programs, and program support.
- Follow up on the implementation of internal audit recommendations and continuous monitoring of the control environment
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risk through effective implementation and monitoring of controls
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related subject.
- Knowledge of accounting packages such as Tally & SAP
- Thorough understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards and various regional statutory requirements and their application
- Total 3 years with 1year relevant experience as an Internal, risk and fraud auditor
How To Apply for Agri Exim Uganda Jobs 2022
All l suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CV and application letter via the email below:
Deadline: 3rd September 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.