Job Title: Surveillance Officer – Agri Exim Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Agri Exim Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Security & Administration
Agri Exim Limited Profile:
Agri Exim Limited is a supplier of certified organic commodities sourced globally. The rich diversity in our supply chain enables us to deliver both small and large orders customized on multiple, physical and chemical parameters.
The Surveillance Officer will carry out surveillance of multiple locations of AEL through means of CCTV camera footage, GPS, and liaison with the local security supervisors.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Exercise watch on the operations of security at multiple locations for alertness and effectiveness.
- Obtain first-hand information to Management of any untoward incidents in any location.
- Forward MIS Reports as required by the management to assess the performance of the organization and allow for faster decision-making.
- Continuous CCTV footage surveillance of all locations
- Tracking of vehicle movements through GPS
- Checking breakdown of CCTV cameras for immediate rectification
- Generate MIS Reports
- First line maintenance of CCTV Cameras
- Ensure network connectivity
- The candidate should be a Diploma or Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science.
- Should have an experience of minimum 2 to 3 years in CCTV operations, GPS and Fire Alarm System.
- Knowledge of Surveillance, Intelligence and Industrial Safety is must.
- Should possess knowledge of GPS tracking system and Access Control System.
- Should possess basic knowledge of CCTV camera maintenance and open to work in field.
- Hands on network functioning and open to work in field if required.
- Should have good English communication skills (written & spoken) and local language.
- Should be able to work in shifts.
- Should be below the age of 30 yrs.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Personal worked with any reputed security services agency would be an advantage.
- Should not be a resident of local area.
How To Apply for Agri Exim Uganda Jobs 2022
All applicants should send their updated CVs and application letter to [email protected]
Closing Date: 10th April 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.