Job Title: Quality Control Assistants – Agri Exim Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Agri Exim Uganda
Job Location: Aboke, Arua, Dokolo, Gulu, Kasese
Agri Exim Uganda Profile:
With sustainability as our cornerstone, we founded Agri Exim to bridge the gap between industrious farmers and customers seeking the very best in organic & natural produce. We’ve been able to do that and so much more – from meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations to supporting our farmers at the grassroots level.
At Agri Exim, every day is rewarding. From interacting with the farmers on the ground to shipping products all around the globe, our team works tirelessly to make sure that we deliver the very best. Our workforce is our strength and our biggest asset. We are passionate about what we do, and our values remain grounded while we grow together.
To assist in the smooth running of the quality control and quality assurance operations of the company and ensuring compliance to the food safety requirements as per the established Quality/safety monitoring plan and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist the Quality assurance manager in maintaining and continuous improvement of the Food Safety and Quality management system.
- To carry out sampling and timely quality control analysis of incoming raw material as per the established quality monitoring plan and SOPs of the company.
- Perform in-process quality control sampling and analysis from the process lines at regular intervals and record results accurately for production team to adjust machines where necessary.
- To ensure proper hygiene of staff and cleanliness of the premises by implementing the cleaning schedule.
- To accurately update of daily quality reports (raw material receiving and in the process).
- To inspect raw material and Finished Goods trucks for cleanliness and conformity to food safety.
- Assist the Quality manager in implementation of the pest control program.
- To implement Pre-requisite programs and monitor the performance of Critical Control Points as per the established HACCP plan.
- Ensure that the reference/retention samples and their records are well stored and maintained respectively for the prescribed product shelf life for future reference.
- Carry out proper food safety documentation and record keeping by ensuring that all the necessary records are completed and ﬁled as required.
- Report any nonconformities observed in the operations to ensure the safety and quality of the product.
- To participate in internal and external Quality Systems audit activities
- Any other official duty as may be assigned from time to time by superiors.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Science Technology (Chemistry, Biology), or Food Science and Technology
- Minimum 2 years experience in Agro-processing quality control in or Food and Beverage Industry.
How To Apply for Agri Exim Uganda Jobs 2022
All l suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CV and application letter via the email below:
Deadline: 2nd July 2022
NB: Indicate the preferred location in the application.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.