Job Title: 3 Junior Auditors – Agri Exim Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Agri Exim Limited
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Senior Auditor
Agri Exim Limited Profile:
Agri Exim Limited is a supplier of certified organic commodities sourced globally. The rich diversity in our supply chain enables us to deliver both small and large orders customized on multiple, physical and chemical parameters.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a flexible audit plan using appropriate risk-based methodology, including any risks or control concerns identified by management, and submit that plan to the Management and relevant audit committee for review and approval
- Implement the audit plan, as approved, including, as appropriate, any special tasks or projects requested by management and the audit committee, and report periodically on the status and results of the audit plan and the adequacy of resources allotted to the function.
- Determine whether the risk management, control, and governance processes within institution, as designed and represented by managements, are adequate and functioning
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of interal control and risk management processes by the company Undertake review of systems of internal controls maintained by the company to safeguard financial and physical assets and making recommendations to correct any weaknesses
- Liaise with the external auditors as appropriate for the purpose of providing optimal audit coverage of the company
- Review and report to management on significant issues related to the processes for controlling the activities of the company, including potential improvements to those processes
- Undertake such other activities deemed to be in conformity with the Institute of Internal Auditors standards for the professional practice of internal auditing
- Carry out special audits and investigations as may be required by the audit committee and/or management in case fraudulent activity is suspected
- Carry out value for money audits to ensure that resources are acquired economically, used efficiently, deployed effectively and adequately protected, in achieving plans and objectives in operations, programs, and program support.
- Follow up on the implementation of internal audit recommendations and continuous monitoring of the control environment
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risk through effective implementation and monitoring of controls
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related subject.
- Three years with one year relevant experience as an Internal risk and fraud auditor
- Knowledge of accounting packages such as Tally & SAP
- Thorough understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards and various regional statutory requirements and their application
How To Apply for Agri Exim Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should send application and CV only to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 18th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.