Job Title: Fresher Diploma Laboratory Assistant – Agri Exim Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Agri Exim Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Microbiologist/Laboratory Head
Agri Exim Limited Profile:
With sustainability as our cornerstone, we founded Agri Exim to bridge the gap between industrious farmers and customers seeking the very best in organic & natural produce. We’ve been able to do that and so much more – from meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations to supporting our farmers at the grassroots level.
Assist in all Laboratory Operations to ensure all the required tasks are done professionally, accurately and on time.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure safe custody of laboratory equipment and supplies as per the internal inventory control procedures.
- Observe good housekeeping and total cleanliness of the lab apparatus and the equipment therein in accordance with written procedures.
- Ensure equipment maintenance and calibration records are well maintained with traceability and document daily lab activities and compile reports for submission for the Microbiologist/Laboratory Head.
- Responsible for daily verification of PH meters and analytical balances ensuring precision and accuracy.
- Participate in all lab operations of sample preparation, preparing chemical reagents, sampling raw materials and finished products, conducting sensory and basic sample analysis as required.
- Receive and document all the incoming samples for analysis and ensure all details are entered into Laboratory Information Management System.
- Implement Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) as per written Standard Operating Procedures of the Testing Laboratory.
- To actively participate in ISO 17025 Laboratory Quality Management System documentation for laboratory accreditation.
Education and Professional Qualifications
Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology, Industrial Chemistry, Science Technology (Chemistry/Biology), Biochemistry, Microbiology and Food Science and Technology.
Training in Laboratory Safety and ISO 17025 Laboratory Quality Management System is an added advantage.
Minimum 2 years of work experience in Analytical Laboratory Operations with excellent knowledge of Food Analysis.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- People management skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Able to work under pressure and in changing shifts including night
How To Apply for Agri Exim Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their application via Email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 13th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.