Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: 2 Quality Controllers – Agilis Uganda Jobs 2020.
Organization: Agilis Uganda.
Duty Station: Amuru District (Kilak)
Agilis Uganda Profile:
Agilis is the largest producer of grains and oilseeds in Uganda through Asili Farms, the group’s farming division. We acquire and develop idle land, unlocking the potential of Uganda’s rich soils. We produce maize, soybeans and other grains and oilseeds on 13,500 acres according to high-yielding sustainable farming practices.
Agilis Partners has recently expanded her operations to Amuru District (Kilak). As a result we are currently searching for people who qualify to serve in the following position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Monitoring operations to ensure adherence and guarantee of quality results
• Testing, reporting and maintaining records of on both in-coming as well as outgoing commodities
• Conduction of inspection of stock on-site as well as out of site as the need may necessitate
• Maintaining quality compliance along the production line
• Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner
• Working with operations staff, casuals and other categories of employees to ensure compliance and procedures adherence along the value chain
• Review of customers feedback and response to complaints if any
• Stock management and monitoring
• Any other duties that may arise from time to time.
• The applicant should preferably hold a Degree in, Quality Assurance related course, Agribusiness Management, and BSc in Agriculture, Bachelor’s degree in Production and Operation or any other related field.
• Candidates with a related Diploma and relevant work experience will be considered.
How To Apply for Agilis Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs, academic documents and three references (merged in one pdf) to [email protected]
Deadline: 12 August 2020