Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Administration Assistant – Africa Retreat Centre Jobs 2020
Organization: Africa Retreat Centre
Duty Station: Uganda
Africa Retreat Centre Profile:
Africa Retreat Centre is looking for an Administration Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a head for numbers, experience with MS Excel, strong communication, and strong analytical skills. The Administration Assistant will report directly to the General Manager and will need to demonstrate the ability to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced office environment. We offer opportunities for advancement for the right candidate, and a competitive salary basing satisfactory performance shall be given.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
• Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
• Maintains security and telecommunications system.
• Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
• Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
• Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Assist with the preparation of financial statements.
• Analyse and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers.
• Post journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue.
• Maintain and record fixed assets.
• Prepare and file local compliance reporting as necessary.
• Perform any other duty as assigned by the line Manager.
• A professional with any either a Diploma or degree from any recognized institute in the field of Humanities or accounting is desired.
• Familiarity with phone systems is an added advantage
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred.
• Experience in a similar role is an asset.
How To Apply For Africa Retreat Centre Jobs 2020:
If you are sure that you possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV and motivation letter to the General Manager Africa Retreat Centre, Uganda, quoting the job title on the email subject (Chef) to [email protected] and copy in [email protected]
Deadline: not later than 20th November 2020