Job Title: Communications Intern – Adara Development Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Adara Development
Duty Station: Uganda
Adara Development Profile
Adara Development is committed to improving Maternal Newborn Child Health (MNCH) services in Uganda, by supporting holistic programmes that ensure women and children have access to services across the continuum of care.
The Adara Group is seeking a Communications Intern to support the implementation of communications activities, particularly focusing on content creation and social media support. The Communications Intern will also work closely with the Communications Manager to support the research and identification of profile-raising activities, including awards, speaking and media opportunities. They will be a valued and contributing member of Adara’s Partnerships and Communications team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drafting social media content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Researching social media campaigns, trends and tools to ensure Adara’s content remains engaging and relevant
- Providing social media reports and identifying trends to inform future content
- Developing blogs, press releases, messaging documents and other organisational collateral as required
- Supporting the maintenance of Adara’s website, ensuring it remains a relevant resource
- Providing input into Adara’s Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy
- Assisting all Adara teams with graphic design support (proposals, reports, presentations, infographics etc) as requested
- Supporting the research and implementation of profile-raising activities including maintaining a media list and researching award and speaking opportunities
- Undertaking or completed study towards a relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. communications or marketing)
- Experience developing social media content
- Exceptional skills in writing and content creation for various types of media
- Strong graphic design skills (Canva preferred)
- Professional and friendly manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Have an ability to produce outstanding work to a deadline
- A passion for social justice
- Experience using web content management systems (WordPress preferred) and experience applying Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) principles to improve website search performance would be an advantage
- Experience in the non-profit sector would also be beneficial
How To Apply for Adara Development Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates should Email a cover letter and updated CV to [email protected]. Please ensure you put ‘Communications Intern’ in the subject line.
NB: Please note we will interview suitable candidates as applications are received.
Deadline: 18th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs;
Join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.