Accounts Assistant – Infectious Diseases Institute
January 23, 2023
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Organization: Infectious Diseases Institute
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities:
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- A minimum of Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting option) or Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (Finance/ Accounting), from a reputable Institution/University.
- ACCA or CPA qualification (or in the process of being certified, Level 2 minimum)
- Relevant skills in automated accounting software systems and database spreadsheets
- Good communication, organization, and management skills
- Understands client confidentiality and exhibits a high level of ethical conduct
- Good interpersonal skills and can work in a team
- Has basic computer literacy including word processing, excel, the internet, and PowerPoint.
Interested applicants should submit their send their CVs, including details of email address, present position, current remuneration, certificate/testimonials and updated email address and phone contacts of three (3) referees.
NB: Candidates should attach a copy of their National Identity Card
The Senior Human Resource Manager
Infectious Diseases Institute — IDI Knowledge Centre, Makerere University Main Campus
College of Health Sciences, Makerere University
P.O. Box 22418, Kampala, Uganda
Closing Date: 3rd February 2023
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.