Job Title: Volunteers (Finance, Projects, Administration, Community, Data, Hr Departments) – ACCESS Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: African Community Center for Social Sustainability (ACCESS)
Duty Station: ACCESS Nakaseke District, Uganda
Position Type: Contract
Reports To: Managing Director ACCESS
Job Reference: ACCESS/VOL/2022
African Community Center for Social Sustainability (ACCESS) Profile:
ACCESS Uganda is a community-based organization located in Nakaseke district, Uganda founded on the belief that everyone has a right to a healthy life. We also believe that empowering community members through health and education creates lasting change that is owned by the entire community. We are engaging local leaders and cultivating new leaders through our programs focused on: Support for vulnerable primary school children and their families through income-generating projects, and subsidized school fees, Educational opportunities in healthcare for young adults at ACCESS School of Nursing and Midwifery, Agricultural training in our demonstration garden, Access to clinical and community-based healthcare through our clinic and outreach programs using community health workers, Community based research to generate new scientific approaches to health-related challenges.
We pride ourselves on our culture of passion and dedication to our work. We accomplish our mission and vision through dedicated involvement from community volunteers and community health workers, the hard work of our staff, local and international partnerships.
We are searching for reliable and trustworthy volunteers to join our organization. The volunteer’s responsibilities include completing tasks assigned by the supervisor, upholding the organization’s values, vision and mission, and maintaining a high degree of professionalism with all stakeholders. You should arrive work place on time, follow instructions, and improve the overall operations of the organization.
To be successful as a volunteer, you should demonstrate active listening and problem-solving skills. Outstanding volunteers should be diligent, meticulous, and take pride in their work.
Roles and responsibilities:
Scope of work/Responsibilities
- Understanding your role and responsibilities as well as the rules and safety regulations of the organization.
- Completing the relevant training and asking questions if you are uncertain about anything.
- Completing all duties assigned by the supervisor and reporting any issues immediately.
- Observing the rules and safety regulations of the organization while carrying out tasks.
- Arriving on time for duty and remaining professional in your interactions with all stakeholders.
- Making recommendations for improvement where feasible and appropriate.
- Delivering presentations or reports if necessary.
- Communicating with the supervisor or relevant stakeholders when you are running late or unable to fulfill your duties.
- Completion of relevant training might be required (Diploma or degree or any related training ).
- A willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
- A high degree of professionalism and the ability to follow instructions.
- Respect and diligence.
- Good time management and reliability.
- A personable manner.
- Willingness to work and stay in a rural setup
How To Apply for ACCESS Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should email their applications, CV, academic papers, and two recommendation letters, to The Human Resource Manager at [email protected] copying in [email protected] and [email protected] or hand deliver to our offices in Nakaseke.
Closing Date: 20th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.