Job Title: Treasury Operations Officer – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
The Treasury Operations Officer will deliver operations administrative support services through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Operations support: Provide operations support against standard operating procedures
- Ad Hoc duties: Provide support to customers and team as required to ensure team performance on an ongoing basis
- Compliance and Risk Management: Fulfil all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards
- The ideal applicant for the ABSA Bank Treasury Operations Officer job should hold relevant qualifications
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 5th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.