Job Title: Personal Banker – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Lira, Uganda
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees. We own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (Barclays Bank in Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Provides financial services to meet client specific needs to promote, market and sell Financial Solutions in accordance with relevant legislation, to meet sales targets and achieve strategic business objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sales Target : Proactively make self-initiated contact with customers in order to deliver against the required sales targets
- Collaboration : Constantly seek to improve ways of working by challenging the status quo and supporting an empowering climate within the team, sharing knowledge, experience, best practice and providing constructive feedback as required.
- Compliance and Risk Management: Fulfil all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards
- Customer Experience: To provide service excellence and achieve customer satisfaction
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 23rd January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.