Job Title: Legal Counsel – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
To provide legal support to business units while working under the supervision of a senior lawyer or manager ensuring all queries are filtered and assigned to the relevant team members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Accountability: Risk and Control
- Provide support to the Principal Legal Risk Owner in respect of Legal Principal Risks identified in accordance with the Group Legal principal risk framework
- Support the Group Legal Risk Control Framework by collecting and analysing legal data, and preparing / editing the submissions to governance committees
- Provide support and technical assistance to the team
- Develop and deliver training initiatives to front line and operational staff
- Establish and build sound relationships with business stakeholders
- Research and write Legal Opinions
- Provide support for the Administration of the legal team
- Participate in cross functional working groups and projects in which the Legal function is required to contribute
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Law (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.