Job Title: KYC Operations Officer – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
The Role holder is responsible for offering the best controls and customer Experience in account opening processes in line with the current liabilities procedure manual.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Operational Management – 60%
- Review all accounts opened through BOC/IBOC system and confirm compliance as per requirements.
- Capture customer information in the various systems as required.
- Make appropriate account amendments or updates on customers’ accounts as required by the business from time to time.
- On a daily basis, provide MI to line manager for accounts opened plus their fate giving details of errors identified.
- Provide any support required during audit and in UAT procedures.
Controls – 40%
- Actively respond to and resolve queries / issues raised to the BBU Account opening and Dormancy group email as assigned from time to time
- Participate in all branch trainings to gain more knowledge and skills.
- Maintain the service level agreement (SLA) between the Account Opening team and branches.
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join ABSA Group in the aforementioned capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.