Job Title: Front Office Risk & Business Manager – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
To provide extensive support to Head of Markets thus requiring a total understanding of the role, objectives and responsibilities of the Head of Markets and a thorough knowledge of the Group structure, policies and activities. This involves keeping an eye on industry evolution, competitive dynamics and the identification of opportunities that Absa can seize in the market place. To direct and manage the overall risk management process within the Markets Business Unit, in a manner consistent with the Absa Africa Risk and Group Risk Management policies. To co-ordinate the delivery of all infrastructure issues, ensuring systems and processes are working well.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Business Development: Conduct and facilitate strategic and market analytics to drive out customer insights on a micro segment level
- Extract key intelligence to present to the Management on a monthly basis to support their strategy definition and tactical change decision making.
- Business Strategies and Planning: To facilitate and develop targeted segment specific strategies
- Research: Investigate and embark on a continuous market scanning to identify and stay abreast of market trends and activities to inform opportunities for new or enhanced products and services
- Stakeholder Management: Develop relationships with business leadership, and ensure that business improvement recommendations are monitored and sustained.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.