Job Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
Support the Head of Client and Digital Marketing in championing the use of digital technology and strategies to grow the brand, enhance customer-centric experiences, drive product uptake and grow the customer base.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the bank’s digital agency and other vendor partners in actualising digital strategies and plans.
- Strategize, build, and maintain the bank’s social media usage, with a focus on customer service, brand growth and loyalty as well as monetization of fans/followers.
- Optimize the bank’s online presence through
- A comprehensive corporate website built to meet customer needs and deliver leads
- Owned community platforms that meet the unique needs of each customer segment e.g., youth, SME, Women in business etc. and
- Optimize for brand and non-brand keywords to ensure the bank’s websites rank high on search engine results. Examine and analyse website traffic, track online leads conversion and report on web assets.
- Build relationships with brand ambassadors through sustainable and effective influencer and blogger management/engagement.
- Partner with product, CDO, innovation & technology teams to deliver customer-centric digital experiences that drive income growth.
- Data-led marketing by sending highly targeted and compelling marketing campaigns that are tightly focused on a group of individuals and their needs.
- Utilization of marketing automation tools to; Create cross sell and up-sell opportunities in a personalized and non-intrusive manner to increase share of wallet, celebrate anniversaries to build loyalty and onboard all NTB customers
- Ensure effective leads management both from offline (e.g., branch) and online (website and USSD) to drive the customer base and portfolio growth.
- Deliver 360 campaigns that are over and above Digital, through collaboration with business and relevant vendors
- Plan, execute, and measure digital experiments and conversion tests to help the Bank anticipate customer needs and adopt new digital marketing approaches.
- Evaluate emerging digital technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.