Job Title: Customer Experience Application Developer – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
To design build and implement digital customer tools based on stakeholder insights to make it easy and convenient for customers to do business.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Data collection, storage and analysis system for customer information from various sources
- Development of critical process control points to provide early warning alerts for the top customer processes
- Development of predictive algorithms for customer behaviour based on datasets from different sources
- Development of customer experience solutions covering different aspects/modules like automated customer response collection, customer issue history analysis, customer activity alerts
- Development of local solutions to key customer experience challenges
- Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.