Job Title: Production Manager Assets – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
To plan, manage and monitor the implementation of product development activities and processes in order to deliver on approved operational plans in an effective and efficient manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Product Enhancement: Remain abreast of industry standards to identify new product opportunities.
- Risk and Control: Continuously review product processes to identify areas of real and potential risk within the Product
- Product Analysis: Review Product process to continuously look for enhancements within the product process
- Stakeholder Management: Manage relationships with critical stakeholders such as tech, operations, channel etc to ensure optimal product delivery end to end
- Team management: Manage a team
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.