Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: No Expereince End User Technology Analyst – Absa Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Absa Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Absa Bank Uganda Profile
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To provide specialist advise and support related to applications analysis or services, in order to meet client needs, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs). Selecting this role has a compensation & benefit impact in Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Interaction with end-users to determine their requirements
• Engage with business to plan implementation of initiatives
• Participate the development life-cycle to ensure user satisfaction
• Ensure all issues are appropriately monitored and resolved.
• The prime responsibility is for supporting of all Technology operations that are involved in the Desktop and Print Services (including DR) for both hardware and software solutions.
• The role also supports the provision of access to core / non-core applications for the Desktop
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 7th April 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.