Job Title: Fresher Apprentice – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Uganda
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees. We own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (Barclays Bank in Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia.
Offer excellent customer service to both internal and external customers, display professionalism while handling complaints.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor branch queues in Sybrin for scanned payment instructions to ensure that SLA is adhered to
- Resolve queries within the shortest time of less than 15 minutes or escalate.
- Retrieve and follow up on returned funds for credit back..
- Interact with branches on discrepancies in following the FTOS policy
- Ensure that the proper end of day reconciliations have been done for complaints received and resolved.
- Ensure that there is clear ownership of any issues arising after processing (callover)
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.