3 Olevel Drivers – National Building Review Board
September 7, 2022
Job Title: 3 Drivers
Organization: National Building Review Board
Duty Station: Uganda
National Building Review Board Profile:
NBRB is an organization that exercises its functions through a Board, which is in turn assisted by a Secretariat.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Transport staff/visitors.
• Collect and deliver documents and parcels to various destinations.
• Carry out pre-driving checks.
• Maintain a clean vehicle
• Maintain proper records of fuel consumption and timely service of vehicles
• Veri workin condition of the vehicle at all times
• Abide by the Transport and Traffic Laws
• Check that the assigned vehicle has a valid road license, motor third-party/ comprehensive insurance and car-tracking devices (if installed)
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
• Ordinary Level certificate of education with credit in both English and Mathematics
• Valid driving license/ permit iii.A certificate in defensive driving
• Desired: Certificate in Mechanics
• At least 4 years experience in driving in a reputable organization
• Competencies Technical
• Troubleshooting vehicle faults,
• Knowledge of traffic laws.
All applications should be addressed to the Executive Secretary, National Building Review Board P.O. Box 7349, KAMPALA UGANDA and submitted online in a single PDF document to [email protected]
Applications should be accompanied by latest detailed CV, Copies of certified academic Certificates and transcripts, copy of the National ID, copy of a valid practicing License (where necessary),
Closing Date: not later than Friday 23rd September 2022.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.