3 Finance & Admin Assistants – IFDC Uganda
October 6, 2022
Job Title: 3 Finance and Administration Assistants
Organization: International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC)
Duty Station: Fort Portal(1), Mbale(1), Kabale(1)
Roles and responsibilities
- Oversee logistical and administrative support for project activities in Uganda.
- Oversee the administrative and financial management of the IFDC Office
- Manage administrative records of country office staff (contracts, social security, insurance, annual appraisal, etc.), including trainees
- Ensure the preparation and monitoring of advance requests, expense projections, and other budget-related materials for the Mozambique Country Office
- Ensure all legal requirements regarding employment of staff are implemented
- Assist the NAFO in Managing all insurance coverage of country staff and reimbursements.
- Control / supervise the management of equipment, including vehicles, and all that pertains to logistics (acquisition procedures, monitoring and inventory, etc.)
- Assist the NAFO in vehicle/fuel management
- Write administrative correspondence and periodic reports
- Assist in the organization of regional and local meetings (budget and logistics)
- Assist in the finalization of MoUs, contracts and other agreements
- Assist in organizing workshops/conferences logistics, prepare workshops/conferences materials, prepare minutes and highlight agreed upon actions, coordinate follow-ups, and booking facilities
- Attaching support documents to invoices before payment.
- Assist in booking accommodation for visitors and project staff.
- Assist accounts team in the scanning of vouchers
- Assist in visa processing and air travel logistics
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
- Hold a degree in Business Administration, Accounting or another relevant field
- Have at least five (5) years professional working experience in similar or closely related role.
- Be able to express oneself orally and in writing in English
- Have basic accounting and Admin experience within NGO setup
- Being able to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and international team and in a multicultural environment
- This position is open to Ugandan nationals only.
- Must be willing to be based in the main project office of Fort Portal or the field offices in Kabale or Mbale
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: 17 October 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.