20 Finance Assistants – FHI 360
November 25, 2022
Job Title: 20 Finance Assistants
Organization: FHI 360
Duty Station: Branches in Uganda
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with field program teams to collect data for teams participating in various field program activities in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
- Work with program and other administration and finance teams to prepare mobile money and bank payments documents, ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Initiate payments in mobile money platforms as per rights granted.
- Follow up with the field teams to ensure payments are received, including troubleshooting for any errors and quickly rectifying them
- Filing of payment vouchers, stamping payments “PAID “and scanning payment documents on a weekly basis and sharing these with the SFO for uploading on share point
- Processing staff travel and work advances and follow up review of expense reports, other requests against supporting documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare all invoices received from suppliers and submit these to the RFC for review prior to payment processing
- Enter transactions into Accounts payable template following chart of accounts for posting and payment processing
- Maintain files and documentations thoroughly and accurately in manner that eases retrieval for audit, donor reporting and other usage.
- Provide supporting documentation needed for both audit, donor compliance purpose.
- Any other duties as instructed by the supervisor.
- A University degree in Business Administration or Business Commerce with a bias in accounting from a recognized institution. Additional partial or full qualifications in accounting will be of added advantage.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in accounting in a busy reputable organization preferably an International NGO
- Should have good interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the email below:
Closing Date: 25th November 2022
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.