2 Project Drivers – Uganda Investment Authority
October 20, 2022
Job Title: 2 Project Drivers
Organization: Uganda Investment Authority
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities
- Safely transport project staff and official project merchandise to locations in a timely and courteous manner.
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections of the vehicles;
- Adhere to all safety regulations and procedures;
- Maintain service and appearance of project vehicles;
- Prepare and submit monthly vehicle reports to the Project Administrator;
- Report the need for insurance, licensing, servicing, and general maintenance of the vehicle to the Project Administrator;
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
- A UACE certificate;
- Valid driver’s licenses (Classes A, B and C);
- A Certificate in advanced or defensive driving shall be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit their applications with updated CVs and Certified Academic Documents addressed to;
The Director General,
Uganda Investment Authority,
UIA Kampala Industrial & Business Park (Namanve) Office
P.O Box 7418, Kampala.
Hand deliver your applications to the above address. NO email applications.
Closing Date: 28th October 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.