2 Fresher Records Clerks – DFCU Bank
September 18, 2022
Job Title: 2 Records Clerks
Organaization: DFCU Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Reporting to the Records Manager, the role holder will ensure safe custody of all the Bank’s records in both Registry and the offsite archives. The records clerk will ensure document protection against alteration, theft, and physical damage. They will ensure documents are accessed only by authorized personnel and a high level of integrity maintained at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Receive and record all documents delivered to registry from the business
• Act on retrieval requests received from the designated channels
• Manage queries and Complaints directed to the department
• Escalate to the line manager any control breaches that may be detected in the records management process.
• Capturing of records received from the business in the DMIS
• Weekly reconciliation of records/stock taking in registry
• Ensure compliance of the controls, policies and processes set by the bank, the regulator and government
• Tracking in and out of records
• Merging, pocketing and Labelling of documents
• Shelving/Archiving of records
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
• Possession of a University Degree.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Previous work experiences in Records and Operations in a financial institution is preferred.
• Customer centric with a distinct team-work attitude and the ability to pay attention to detail.
• A fast learner who is self-driven.
• High levels of Integrity.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and Interpersonal Skills.
Interested applicants should submit their applications with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), to the email address indicated below.
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st September 2022 t
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.